RE: [TexasCzechs] Finally, hello from Cz

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2000
      RE: [TexasCzechs] Finally, hello from Cz

      Sir John,

      Good to hear from you.

      Thanks for sharing part of the details of your trip.

      Please share more when you recover from jet lag and have time to visit with your family.

      Your account of your trip gives the rest of us a chance to travel through your eyes.

      Richard K.