RE: [TexasCzechs] Obit - Albina Husinecky Patek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
      Are you related to the Pateks? I'm distantly related to Laddie and Augustina Patek, who I see you have also posted memorials for on Find-A-Grave.

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      CC: rbeausoleil@...
      From: rbeausoleil@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:24:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Obit - Albina Husinecky Patek

      Matt,

          Thanks for Albina's maiden name of Husinecky. I was able to update her Find-A-Grave memorial with this info.

              Beau