Obit - Albina Husinecky Patek

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010

      Victoria Advocate, 15 May 1975 , page 12A

      Mrs. Patek

      Advocate News Service

      SHINER – Mrs. Jim Patek Sr., 76, of Shiner, died Tuesday in a Houston hospital.

      Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday in the Shiner Catholic Church. Burial will be in the Shiner Catholic Cemetery .

      Surviving are six sons, Charles, Frank and Joe of Seguin, Louis and Benjamin of Houston, and Jimmy Jr. of Shiner; four daughters, Mrs. Mary Mikes and Mrs. Albina Kubenka of Seguin , Mrs. Emily Holub of Houston and Mrs. Lillian Swisher of Shiner; a sister, Mrs. Emily Wagner of Cistern; 30 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren.

    • Roland Beausoleil
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        Matt,

            Thanks for Albina's maiden name of Husinecky. I was able to update her Find-A-Grave memorial with this info.

                Beau

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
          Are you related to the Pateks? I'm distantly related to Laddie and Augustina Patek, who I see you have also posted memorials for on Find-A-Grave.

          Matt Cross
          lennonluv@...

          To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
          CC: rbeausoleil@...