obit: Bernadette Netardus Loring

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:51 AM
      Bernadette N. Loring
      REFUGIO - Bernadette N. Loring, a homemaker and a member of Our Lady of Refuge Catholic Church, died Nov. 7, 2001. She was 78.

      Survivors include three daughters, Patricia Anne McAlister of Sweeny, Christine Elizabeth Kelley of Refugio, and Joyce Marie Hawes of Victoria; three sons, Gregory John Loring of Bay City, William Russell Loring of Victoria, and Stanley James Loring of Sweeny; three sisters, Louise Biediger of San Antonio, and Rita Vyvlecka and Marcella Dornak, both of Jourdanton; four brothers, John Netardus of Slidell, La., Robert Netardus of Porter, and Blaise and Henry Netardus, both of Jourdanton; 17 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.

      Rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 at Moore Funeral Home. Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Nov. 10 at Our Lady of Refuge Catholic Church. Burial will be in Mount Calvary Cemetery.

      Corpus Christi Caller-Times - (Dec/5/2003)