CHS President

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
      Phyllis Tykel is the new president.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Austria, Czechoslovakia, or Czech Republic?

      Mike,
      Thanks for the reply. I have met your MOM on several ocassions while I was Treasurer for CHS under Anna Krpec tenure as Pres.

      I am glad to hear she is still with us, you are very lucky.  My cousin Melvin Post was a good friend of Albert's and worked with them ot get CHS started.
      I thought Jean was still Pres.  Who is now?

    • George Patrick
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 3, 2010
        Morning Cindy,
        Just a note to put your address in my address book for my new computer.  Have a good day.

        George