Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Austria, Czechoslovakia, or Czech Republic?

  • jamesermis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
      Mike,
      Thanks for the reply. I have met your MOM on several ocassions while I was Treasurer for CHS under Anna Krpec tenure as Pres.

      I am glad to hear she is still with us, you are very lucky.  My cousin Melvin Post was a good friend of Albert's and worked with them ot get CHS started.
      I thought Jean was still Pres.  Who is now?
    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
        Phyllis Tykel is the new president.

        Thanks for the reply. I have met your MOM on several ocassions while I was Treasurer for CHS under Anna Krpec tenure as Pres.

        I am glad to hear she is still with us, you are very lucky.  My cousin Melvin Post was a good friend of Albert's and worked with them ot get CHS started.
        I thought Jean was still Pres.  Who is now?

      • George Patrick
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 3, 2010
          Morning Cindy,
          Just a note to put your address in my address book for my new computer.  Have a good day.

          George