For Patricia Cosper

  • Valorie Michna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Patricia,

      Could you please contact me when you get the chance?  I have been digging into my gr-grandmother's family from Schwertner/Corn Hill and would like to know how your family fits in.  I'll also share what info I have found if you are intersted.

      Also, are you a decendant of Adolph Schwertner?  If so I have found a source of information for your family.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna