George patrick will be unavailable for a few days

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi All,
      Just a note to let you know that the VA is replacing my computer today so, depending on how long it takes me to get back online, I probably will be unable to send and receive  messages  via E-mail.  Joyce will still have her computer up and running  so if you wish you can send messages to her and she will read them for me.  Don't forget, there is still a little antique  device  called a telephone, I think, and my number is :  1-512-443-4536.  I'm looking forward to coming back soon.

      George Patrick
    • Patricia Mercincavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Don't be gone too long, George!