Re: [TexasCzechs] What does this say? [1 Attachment]

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
       I can't make out the words. Can you write them?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2010
        Drahy otec draha matka tuto tise sladce spi,
        Milujicich ditek hlasy proc ach proc je nevzbudi.

        translation word for word:
        Dear father dear mother here quietly sweetly sleep  - (loved father and loved mother are quietly and sweetly sleeping here)
        Loving children voices why ah why they don't wake them up  - (why ah why the voices of loving children don't wake them up)

        I am sorry but I am not very good in English, anyone can correct it.

        Zdenek Malcik
        Brno, CR

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
          Hello,

          I was wondering if someone could translate this for me.

          Thanks!

          Melissa