Re: [TexasCzechs] Months of the year

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2000
      Month 1 me^si'c, 2-4 me^si'ce, 5- me^si'cu
      Jan- Leden
      Feb Unor
      Mar Brezen
      Apr Duben
      May Kvet
      June Cerven
      July Cervenec
      Aug Srpen
      Sep Zari
      Oct Rijen
      Nov Listopad
      Dec Prosinec

      Received from travelang word of the day.

      Gilbert Bohuslav

      Wendy and Greg wrote:

      > I am doing some research in the Ammannsville church records and on some
      > ancestral tombstones. Could someone tell me where I can find a list that
      > tells me the months of the year in Czech?
      >
      > Thank you very much.
      >
      > Wendy and Greg Wittenbrook
      > wengreg@...

      > Name: winmail.dat
      > winmail.dat Type: DAT File (application/x-unknown-content-type-DAT_auto_file)
      > Encoding: base64
    • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2000
        Gilbert,

        Thanks for sharing this us all.

        I, too had a list that I think our friend Richard G. have me, but couldn't
        find it handy.

        This is invaluable when doing the cemetery tour....

        Richard

        ----------

        Wendy and Greg wrote:

        > I am doing some research in the Ammannsville church records and on
        some
        > ancestral tombstones. Could someone tell me where I can find a
        list that
        > tells me the months of the year in Czech?
        >
        > Thank you very much.
        >
        > Wendy and Greg Wittenbrook
        > wengreg@...

        > Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
        > $15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
        > tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a
        chance win.

        > Name: winmail.dat
        > winmail.dat Type: DAT File
        (application/x-unknown-content-type-DAT_auto_file)
        > Encoding: base64

        Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
        $15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
        tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a
        chance win.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/5295/7/_/911115/_/960834606/

      • Wendy and Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2000