Immigrant database submissions

  • A. J. Bujnoch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Patrrick Janis and Richard Garza = You two are doing a magnificent job
      on the Texas Czech Data base. For many months in toying with genealogy
      for my ancestors and family I referred to Iamrelative out of Missouri
      and hoped that someone in Texas could do something for all the Czechs
      and Slovaks in Texas. You are the answer. It will be a blessing in
      disguise to those who work genealogy. I am of Czech descent. Both
      parents born in Moravia. Biggest mistake that parents did not prpmote
      use of Czech language so at a loss in reading and translating Czech.
      However attended many Czech functions in Bryan=College Station area.
      What I really want to know is -- How are we supposed to submit the
      names of our ancestors for the data base submissions? Just those born
      in Moravia? Advise with a short example. I am bearing down on 80
      summers and want to do the best for those coming behind me. You never
      finish genealogy. Continue the magnificent work. A J Bujnoch