RE: [TexasCzechs] Genealogyu Conference

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 11:29 AM
      RE: [TexasCzechs] Genealogyu Conference

      What a wonderful thing this list has become because of the vision of folks like Frank, Pat and Rick G.  And it has been a joy and privilege for me to able to be involved as the "cheerleader" as a moderator.  We've all made so many new friends this way, and hopefully we can get something set up so as many of as possible can meet face-to-face at the Bryan conference.  As Frank said, look at the conference agenda, carefully.  There is a lot to offer, from genealogy to the Internet to making noodles.  If you don't come you has really missed out on something wonderful.

      See you there!!!!

      Richard K.