Fw: Andrew Petrek, St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery, westphalia, Texas.doc

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Andrew Petrek
          Matt,
      My Andrew Petrek had a son, Frank Gabriel  Petrek, my grandfather, who was born in Horni Becva in 1881  and died in Texas in 1931 and is buried in the  Ocker  Cemetery, Bell Co., Tx.  I am sending another  message from your area to show where your Andrew also had a Frank who died young.  Looking at the dates of birth, it is possible that  my Andrew may be the father of your Andrew, but, if so it's a good thing that Hermina is dead or she might have had a fit or something!  Got any more ideas?

      George