Zadverice and Sir John Mikeska

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 11:29 AM
      Joyce,
      You may have noticed a recent posting from Sir John Mikeska, resident
      Czech royalty on the list. He just visited Zadverice, from where many
      residents left for America. Perhaps he'll get over his jet lag quickly
      enough to fill you (and the rest of us) on the village of Zadverice! I
      hope, I hope.

      Rick Garza

      On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:48:40 EDT ardisjoyce@... writes:
      > I do not know anything about the Kroje from Zadverice, but we will be
      >
      > visiting there next week. My husband's mother, Terezie Dupal, was
      > born there
      > in 1893, and immigrated to Texas in 1912. I will try to bring back
      > some info
      > to share.
      >
      > Joyce Ehrenberger

      > Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!