RE: [TexasCzechs] Topics Of Discussion

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2000
      RE: [TexasCzechs] Topics Of Discussion

      I think it's so great that so many of you have already rsponded to the the idea of sharingf the one or two things that makes us proud to be Czech, either 100 percent or .00000001 percent.  Please keep this going.   And I agree,  two of the things most brought up in our recollections is that we are a people that works hard, and plays hard.  And has fun at whatever we do.

      Richard