Re: [TexasCzechs] Austin County on Texas Genweb

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2009
      Happy New Year Miss Lois, may it be a good one.  paulasmaggie

      From: Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@swbell. net>
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Austin County on Texas Genweb
      To: texasczechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 6:37 PM

      OMG, I was looking up something on Austin Co but I felt the info wouldn't be there because I used it very long time ago and it is absolutely wonderful. If you have relatives in that area take a look...lois
       http://www.txgenweb 2.org/txaustin/
      Lois Petter Pereira