obit: Agnes Jalufka Rektorik

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2009
      ROBSTOWN -- Rosary will be recited at 7:30 p.m. today at Robstown Funeral Chapel for Mrs. Agnes Rektorik, 84, who died yesterday after a long illness.

      Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. tomorrow at St. John's Catholic Church.  Burial will be in Robstown Memorial Park.

      Mrs. Rektorik, a native of Moravia, had been a resident of Robstown since 1907.

      She is survived by a daughter Mrs. Sylvie Lewis of Robstown; a son, Jerome Rektorik of Corpus Christi; three brothers, James Jalufka of Corpus Christi, Julius Jalufka of Hallettsville and Jerome Jalufka of Violet; five sisters, Mrs. Lillian Blahuta of Moravia, Mrs. Carrie Ford of Houston, Mrs. Willie Mae Maxon of El Paso and Mrs. Helen Mikulenka and Mrs. Ollie Brauner, both of Hallettsville, and four grandsons.

      Corpus Christi Times, Wed. Sept. 8, 1965

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis
    • FayeLee39@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2009
        Thank you Rosemary.  This is my Great aunt born out of the Ignac Jalufka/Agnes Holub lineage.

        Cullis Holub

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2009
          Cullis, Do you have any Valigura in your Blahuta Line?  paulasmaggie

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
            Paula I do not have any Valigura's in my Blahuta line at this time.  Of course I need more work on them, and will let you know if and when I come up with some.

            Cullis

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
              Cullis, Thank You.  I plan to get started back in January myself.  I need to fill in a lot holes in our Valigura Family Tree.  paulasmaggie