Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Numbers

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      Yes, here is image.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Numbers

      There may be some at Maggie's in West.  Try: http://www.maggiesf abricpatch. com/p13.htm
      It looks like the clocks there have written Czech numbers.  You can e-mail her for the answer.

      Joe

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        I purchased my Czech clock at a booth being operated by the Texas Czech Heritage and Cultural Center Inc.at one of the Czech Heritage meetings. It has a plain white background (no  picture) but contain the letters "TCHCC" in the center.  The letters are in red, white and blue.
        Carroll Warschak