Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Numbers

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      There may be some at Maggie's in West.  Try: http://www.maggiesfabricpatch.com/p13.htm
      It looks like the clocks there have written Czech numbers.  You can e-mail her for the answer.

      Joe

      Thanks for all the help with the numbers and now I can get started.  Is there any place to buy one in Texas? I did not know they made them but do not want to go to CZ to get one. Kay

    • Joe Janecka
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        Yes, here is image.

      • CWarschak@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
          I purchased my Czech clock at a booth being operated by the Texas Czech Heritage and Cultural Center Inc.at one of the Czech Heritage meetings. It has a plain white background (no  picture) but contain the letters "TCHCC" in the center.  The letters are in red, white and blue.
          Carroll Warschak