Pilgrims for Hope Volume II

  • kalzebeta
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Good morning,

      I recently emailed Dr. Simicek because I want to buy his books. He emailed me back and told me that "The Pilgrims for Hope, Vol II" is out of print! This is the book I was most interested in buying! Of all the luck.

      Do any of you know where I can find the most recent addition of this book?

      I know you are all so nice to offer lookups etc. but I am really interested in purchasing it so that I can have a copy on my shelves!

      Thank you!

      Kate
    • hankn34
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "kalzebeta" <kate.vasicek@...> wrote:

        > Good morning,
        >
        > I recently emailed Dr. Simicek because I want to buy his books. He emailed me back and told me that "The Pilgrims for Hope, Vol II" is out of print! This is the book I was most interested in buying! Of all the luck.
        >
        > Do any of you know where I can find the most recent addition of this book?
        >
        > I know you are all so nice to offer lookups etc. but I am really interested in purchasing it so that I can have a copy on my shelves!
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > Kate

      • hankn34
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
          I ordered both I and II from:

          Tom Hrncirik
          thrncirik@...
          15905 Barbara Lane
          Magnolia, Texas USA 77355

          Hank Naizer

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "kalzebeta" <kate.vasicek@...> wrote:

          > Good morning,
          >
          > I recently emailed Dr. Simicek because I want to buy his books. He emailed me back and told me that "The Pilgrims for Hope, Vol II" is out of print! This is the book I was most interested in buying! Of all the luck.
          >
          > Do any of you know where I can find the most recent addition of this book?
          >
          > I know you are all so nice to offer lookups etc. but I am really interested in purchasing it so that I can have a copy on my shelves!
          >
          > Thank you!
          >
          > Kate

        • janapivec
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
            If you are in the Houston area, the Harris County Chapter Library of the Czech Heritage Society, 4117 Willowbend, has Vols. I & II. A partial listing of library holdings are posted on the Web site, www.czechheritage.org, select 'Harris County', and then the 'Library' page.