Re: [TexasCzechs] Czechoslovakian Moon Cookies for St. Nicholas Day

  • Rachel Carns
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      I would love to make these, but what are the chocolate bits?

      Thanks,

      Rachel Sustr Carns

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        I just use semi-sweet chocolate chips. I bet you could use chopped chocolate baking bar, also, since it goes in the food processor anyway.  I searched on the internet, and it looks like "chocolate bits" are actually a product, but I haven't noticed it in the store.
        Diane