Czechoslovakian Moon Cookies for St. Nicholas Day

  • Titus & Diane Ashour
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      A few years ago someone posted this link for Czechoslovakian Moon Cookies to celebrate St. Nicholas Day on Dec. 6.  We enjoy making these, so I thought I would repost the link.  By the way, 6 oz. of chocolate bits is about 3/4 cup and 1/2 pound confectiners sugar is 1 1/2 cups.

      Diane Ashour
    • Rachel Carns
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        I would love to make these, but what are the chocolate bits?

        Thanks,

        Rachel Sustr Carns

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
          I just use semi-sweet chocolate chips. I bet you could use chopped chocolate baking bar, also, since it goes in the food processor anyway.  I searched on the internet, and it looks like "chocolate bits" are actually a product, but I haven't noticed it in the store.
          Diane