Hurta/Ruzicka help

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I am trying to find info on an Evelyn (Rose) Hurta (b 1919, TX) daughter of William and Anna (Michna) Rose. According to her mother's obit, in 1947 she lived in Taylor.

      Ultimately, I am trying to figure out who William Rose since he changed his name. In my gr grandmother's obit, daughter Anna Rose was called Anna Ruzicka, so I believe that William Rose was originally William? Ruzicka. Also, I have found a family in the 1920 Williamson County census that matches his and Evelyn's descriptions.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna
      Researching Michna and Sasin/Sassin