Re: [TexasCzechs] Rebecek

  • John Rebecek
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009
      Jacob Rebecek was my great grandfather.He came to Texas in 1881 and married Mary Pech. they had eleven children. They were Rudolph Rebecek, Mary Stary, Rosie Tousek, Annie Sulak, Millie Wagner, Pauline {Kubicek} Washichek, Bessie Bartos, Katerina Kenesek, Julie Michalec, Frank Rebecek, ans Adolph Rebecek.My grandfather was Rudolph Rebecek and my dad was John Rebecek.My name is Julius but I go by John outside the family.
      Jocobs farm was about 3 miles south of Moulton about a mile east of the Shiner hwy. He is barried in the Moulton Catholic cemetery.If I can be of more assistance contact me at johnrebecek@....