obit request-Matt Rosemary?

  • Carla Weide Boehm
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
      Julius Joseph Anderle 1917-1989 Victoria County Tx
      Death Feb 10 1989
      Thanks Carla Boehm
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
        I've checked any resources I know of. Although I don't have an Ancestry subscription, I know it can't help you because they only go to the late 70s. I also checked the Google news archive for the 1989, and they don't have February available.
        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
        From: dichotomy2u@...
        Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:20:36 -0600
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] obit request-Matt Rosemary?

        Julius Joseph Anderle 1917-1989 Victoria County Tx
        Death Feb 10 1989
        Thanks Carla Boehm

      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
          I checked Newspaper Archives and only found his name as a pallbearer.

          Sorry I couldn't help.

          Rosemary

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2009
            The only other suggestion I have is to call the Victoria Advocate or call a library in the Victoria area (e.g., UH-Victoria) or to check with your local library to see if they could possibly try an interlibrary loan for his obituary.
            Matt Cross
            lennonluv@...

            Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:20 AM

            Julius Joseph Anderle 1917-1989 Victoria County Tx
            Death Feb 10 1989
            Thanks Carla Boehm

            Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.
          • W.E. Ermis
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2009
              Carla, Julious has a sister Georgia Darilek (Ernest-(Deceased) living in Victoria and another sister here in Lake Jackson Alene Psnick (lives on Gardenia St.) her husband was Alfred Psnick (Sp). They should have the information that your're looking for. I remember Julious was coming from the Dr. in Victoria and had a car wreck that killed him. He lived in Moulton. Sorry I don't have the address here in the Rest Home, otherwise I could give both of 'em.

                                                                                       Pete Ermis
                                                                                       Lake Jackson, Tx.