Grace Before Meals in Czech

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Does anyone have the words, that I can type out, for Grace Before Meals in Czech? I want to say this at Thanksgiving but I have forgotten some of the words.
      Thank you.
      Annette
    • Bernard Gaas
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
        On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Bernard Gaas <bernard.gaas@...> wrote:
        Annette,,  a page copied from Angelines  Grandma Kacers  prayer book..     I  hope you can use it.  The book is a treasury  of czech prayers,,
        Bernard Gaas