Marina DYBALA

  • Tim Dybala
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      I'm trying to locate the burial site of Marina (Maryanna) (nee KRETT) DYBALA.  She was the first wife of Jan DYBALA (my ggfather) and died between 1870 & 1880, probably in Fayette County.  My ggfather and his second wife, Anna (ORSAK) DYBALA, my ggmother, are buried in Fayetteville Catholic Cemetery but I cannot locate Marina's grave.  She is not at the National Cemetery in Ellinger either.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Tim Dybala

    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        What about the cemetery right outside of Ellinger called Hostyn near Ellinger or Live Oak Hill or St Mary's. I believe there are pics on our website of the graves....lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009

          Tim,

          A set of cemetery books were published by Robert Janak which list the Czech cemeteries of Fayette Co.

          Here in San Antonio the Public Library has these books.

          The La Grange Public Library has a great Genealogy section on the second floor with a good collection.

          http://www.cityoflg.com/archival%20holdings.html

          What I have found, the church records for St. John’s in Fayetteville had very little information recorded at the time during the period around 1900.

          You can write the church and they will search information for a fee.

          St Johns Catholic Church Fayetteville , TX 78940
          979-378-2277

          Old Bohemian tombstones

          by Robert Janak

          Janak, Robert. Old Bohemian Tombstones. Vol. 1. Bea umont , TX : The Author, 1983. 142 p. Includes the following TX cemeteries: Ammannsville Catholic, Dubina Catholic, Holman Catholic, Hostyn Catholic, Old Plum Catholic, Plum Catholic and Weimar Catholic Cemetery .

          Janak, Robert. Old Bohemian Tombstones. Vol. 2. Bea mont , TX : The Author, 1985. 166 p. Includes the following TX cemeteries: Cistern Catholic, Flatonia Catholic, High Hill Catholic, Moravia Catholic, Praha Catholic, Psencik Catholic, Schulenburg Catholic and St. John's Catholic Cemetery .

          Janak, Robert. Old Bohemian Tombstones. Vol. 3. Bea umont, TX: The Author, 1987.200 p. Includes the following TX cemeteries: Ellinger Catholic, Ellinger Public, Fayetteville Catholic, Frelsburg Catholic, Frnka, Halamicek, Industry Brethren, Nelsonville National, Old Latium Catholic, Ross Prairie Brethren,
          Scranton Catholic, Susen, Warrenton Catholic and Wesley Brethren Cemetery .

          TJ Slansky

          I'm trying to locate the burial site of Marina (Maryanna) (nee KRETT) DYBALA.  She was the first wife of Jan DYBALA (my ggfather) and died between 1870 & 1880, probably in Fayette County .  My ggfather and his second wife, Anna (ORSAK) DYBALA, my ggmother, are buried in Fayetteville Catholic Cemetery but I cannot locate Marina 's grave.  She is not at the National Cemetery in Ellinger either.

          Any help is greatly appreciated.

          Tim Dybala

        • G Martisek
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
            Message
            I checked Vol. 2 and 3 and did not find her.  I have Vol. 1 also, but can't put my hands on it at the moment.  Will look for it later.

            Gerri Martisek