Re: Chriseman Chapel Cemetery,Caldwell

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009
      Is there a listing of the people buried in Criesman Chapel and or Chrisman cemetery. I am trying to find lost relatives and there is no one left to ask. Could be Hustede, Menis, Pustka. Falina. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Allen

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "mountains647" <mountains647@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Paula.So I guess there are two cemeteries there named,or sort of named Chriesman.One is Chriesman Chapel and the other one is just Chrisman Cemetery. Shirley
      >
      > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Pollard, Hattie Prochazka   1910 Apr 5  1996, Mar 17  Chriesman found in The Burleson County Cemetery Book (1846-2006).  paulasmaggie

    • Paula Foster
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009
        Allen, Chriesman Chapel is out in the woods.  There are several unmarked graves.  I know one of my Supaks, Paul has a grave, but his cousin Peter is in an unmarked grave.  I think I found it behind Pauls where Paul is buried.  paulasmaggie

      • chefanita@classicnet.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009

          Chriesman Chapel cemetary on county rd 130 between FM 111 & Hwy. 21, about 9 miles east of Caldwell.

          Chriesman cemetary is in Chriesman, Tx off Hwy. 36 (about 7 miles north of Caldwell).

          Anita Prazak

        • Paula Foster
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
            Chriseman Chapel Cemetery is a few miles outside of Deanville.  It has some old white granite tall beautiful monuments in the back of the cemetery.  One unique feature when you leave and turn right there is a single wooden railroad line where only one car can go under it.  paulasmaggie

            Chriesman Chapel cemetary on county rd 130 between FM 111 Hwy. 21, about 9 miles east of Caldwell.

            Chriesman cemetary is in Chriesman, Tx off Hwy. 36 (about 7 miles north of Caldwell).

            Anita Prazak

          • Elaine Malina
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
              Last week I think someone sent a link for the listings in the Chriseman Cemetery.  I thought I saved these in my favorites site but now can't find them.  Will you please send that link again.  I found the listing of a great uncle and would like to print that listing.
              Thank you so much.
              E. Malina

              Is there a listing of the people buried in Criesman Chapel and or Chrisman cemetery. I am trying to find lost relatives and there is no one left to ask. Could be Hustede, Menis, Pustka. Falina. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Allen

              --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "mountains647" <mountains647@ ...> wrote:

              > Thanks Paula.So I guess there are two cemeteries there named,or sort of named Chriesman.One is Chriesman Chapel and the other one is just Chrisman Cemetery. Shirley
              >
              > --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@ > wrote:
              > >
              > > Pollard, Hattie Prochazka   1910 Apr 5  1996, Mar 17  Chriesman found in The Burleson County Cemetery Book (1846-2006).  paulasmaggie

            • Cindy Neal
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                and

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Elaine, If you need a look-up just send the name.  I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book that lists names up to 2006.  paulasmaggie

                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                    Thank you so much.

                    Elaine

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                      Thank you so much.  I'm sure I will be looking for more info as I find more names.  Can this book be purchased? If so, where and how much/

                      Elaine

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                        Google Burleson County TxGen Web, First Site will say Burleson Co. Tx.  Hit that link.  You will find books for sale plus some of the cemeteries.  paulasmaggie