Chriseman Chapel Cemetery,Caldwell

  • mountains647
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 30, 2009
      I was wondering if you found a grave or headstone for Hattie Mae Pollard or Prochazka at the cemetery.She is my aunt and was buried in this cemetery or the other one called Chriseman cemetery.I have been told there are two cemeteries there at or close to Caldwell by that name.She died 17 March 1996 and was buried in the Chriseman cemetery.
    • Paula Foster
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009
        Pollard, Hattie Prochazka   1910 Apr 5  1996, Mar 17  Chriesman found in The Burleson County Cemetery Book (1846-2006).  paulasmaggie

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 31, 2009
          Thanks Paula.So I guess there are two cemeteries there named,or sort of named Chriesman.One is Chriesman Chapel and the other one is just Chrisman Cemetery. Shirley

          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@...> wrote:

          > Pollard, Hattie Prochazka   1910 Apr 5  1996, Mar 17  Chriesman found in The Burleson County Cemetery Book (1846-2006).  paulasmaggie

        • Allen
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009
            Is there a listing of the people buried in Criesman Chapel and or Chrisman cemetery. I am trying to find lost relatives and there is no one left to ask. Could be Hustede, Menis, Pustka. Falina. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Allen

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009
              Allen, Chriesman Chapel is out in the woods.  There are several unmarked graves.  I know one of my Supaks, Paul has a grave, but his cousin Peter is in an unmarked grave.  I think I found it behind Pauls where Paul is buried.  paulasmaggie

            • chefanita@classicnet.net
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009

                Chriesman Chapel cemetary on county rd 130 between FM 111 & Hwy. 21, about 9 miles east of Caldwell.

                Chriesman cemetary is in Chriesman, Tx off Hwy. 36 (about 7 miles north of Caldwell).

                Anita Prazak

              • Paula Foster
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Chriseman Chapel Cemetery is a few miles outside of Deanville.  It has some old white granite tall beautiful monuments in the back of the cemetery.  One unique feature when you leave and turn right there is a single wooden railroad line where only one car can go under it.  paulasmaggie

                  Chriesman Chapel cemetary on county rd 130 between FM 111 Hwy. 21, about 9 miles east of Caldwell.

                  Chriesman cemetary is in Chriesman, Tx off Hwy. 36 (about 7 miles north of Caldwell).

                  Anita Prazak

                • Elaine Malina
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                    Last week I think someone sent a link for the listings in the Chriseman Cemetery.  I thought I saved these in my favorites site but now can't find them.  Will you please send that link again.  I found the listing of a great uncle and would like to print that listing.
                    Thank you so much.
                    E. Malina

                    Is there a listing of the people buried in Criesman Chapel and or Chrisman cemetery. I am trying to find lost relatives and there is no one left to ask. Could be Hustede, Menis, Pustka. Falina. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Allen

                    --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, "mountains647" <mountains647@ ...> wrote:

                    > Thanks Paula.So I guess there are two cemeteries there named,or sort of named Chriesman.One is Chriesman Chapel and the other one is just Chrisman Cemetery. Shirley
                    >
                    > --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@ > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Pollard, Hattie Prochazka   1910 Apr 5  1996, Mar 17  Chriesman found in The Burleson County Cemetery Book (1846-2006).  paulasmaggie

                  • Cindy Neal
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                      and

                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 2, 2009
                        Elaine, If you need a look-up just send the name.  I have the Burleson County Cemetery Book that lists names up to 2006.  paulasmaggie

                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                          Thank you so much.

                          Elaine

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                            Thank you so much.  I'm sure I will be looking for more info as I find more names.  Can this book be purchased? If so, where and how much/

                            Elaine

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 3, 2009
                              Google Burleson County TxGen Web, First Site will say Burleson Co. Tx.  Hit that link.  You will find books for sale plus some of the cemeteries.  paulasmaggie