Re: [TexasCzechs] Kolache help

  • Wendy and Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Hi Susan,

      Thank you so much for your remembrances and recipes. I too have fond family
      memories of making kolaches with my grandmother. She never used a recipe-it
      was all in her head. After she died last summer I found out my great-aunt
      had Grandma's kolache recipe so I used it to make the poppyseed rolls-they
      were delicious and every time I ate some I thought of my Grandma. I also
      have a recipe for pospicka but it doesn't say how to do the fruit filling.

      Thanks again-
      Wendy Bartek Wittenbrook