cindy Lois' Attachment

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Cindy I am set up just as you show. I think we went through this last year with Rick and Sir John. This is perplexing....lois

      OK, I have a different idea Lois.  Are you sending in "text" format as opposed to "graphic/html" format?  If so, it is sending this graphic as an attachment instead of viewable at the bottom of the message.  So I agree, it must be coming from Yahoo!  Can you try changing your format? In Netscape 4.7, select EDIT, then PREFERENCES, then MAIL & NEWSGROUPS Then select IDENTITY, and make sure you have the box unchecked for 'attach my personal message (as a VCard)'Under FORMATTING, make sure you select the button for 'Use the HTML Editor to compose messages'Under that it asks how you want to handle the mail if the person (or mailgroup) you want to send to does not accept HTML.  Check the 'ask me what to do' one. Then select OK, close Netscape completely and reopen it. If you don't want to change to graphic mode, then I think those attachments will always be there, courtesy of Yahoo. Cindy