Re: [TexasCzechs] Re:obits

  • Lydia Mousner
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 2, 2009
      I agree with you, Paula.  How much longer will this be discussed and re-discussed?  Please let's move on.

      Thank you, Rosemary and the others who submit the obits - you are most appreciated.
      Lydia

      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 12, 2013

        Hi Ya’ll,

        My husband and I and one of his cousins are hosting the Josef and Mariana Sykora Baca Reunion on Sunday.  As usual, in spite of planning, I am working on projects that need to be completed by Saturday night.

        So, I will get back to obits next week.

        Rosemary