Re: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Martha Schmidt (Polasek) Holub

  • Robert and Nancy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      She did the same for me with our Schmidt photos and even with a lot of Krauskopf/Knebel/Holub photos that weren't even her relatives, but she knew them from growing up around them.  She could still remember even the tiniest detail about these people!  I had several good visits with her last year when she was helping me identify photos.  We sure will miss her!

      Nancy Krauskopf Schmidt
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
        I was also saddened to learn of our loss of Martha.  She was a distant relative and I would appreciate e-mail responses from any of her relatives who can help me update my family records.  Please contact me at cb4rest@...

        Cecilia Pingenot Forrest
        Researching Smykal, Jakubik and Migl families

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
          Just sent my information to your personal email.

          Nancy Krauskopf Schmidt