Feudalism in EASTERN Europe

  • Marie Neuman Gottfried
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 6:39 PM
      Dear Group,

      Thank you for the responses to my St. John of Nepomucky question.

      Albert Kahanek kindly mentioned the book, History of Bohemia, by R.
      H. Vickers. I cannot find it at Barnes & Noble or on Amazon.com.
      Any ideas?

      New topic: Much has been written about the feudal system in Western
      Europe. This system was not the same as the one existing in Eastern
      Europe. When did the feudal system start in Bohemia and what was it
      like?

      Sincerely,
      Marie Neuman Gottfried
      Pattison, TX

      P. S.
      The book I am writing is about the Rocen (Rochen) & Kulhanek families
      of Horni Hermanice, near Lanskroun.