Obits

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 1, 2009
      Assuming that those who are tired of deleting obits  have set up "digest" form, wherein you get only one or so e-mails a day from Texas Czechs.  Then you can just whisk down the list of messages and if you see one you want to read, click on it and it takes you down the page to the full text.  Beats wearing out your delete key.

      Ray
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 6

        Hi Ya’ll,

        Right now I am sewing a quilt top to be hand-quilted for our church feast in August.  Thus, I am busy sewing, ironing, & pinning material and not doing research.

        So next week I will only be posting current obits.  Other Czech obits from ya’ll are greatly welcomed & appreciated.

        Rosemary