Obits

  • Claudie Swiney
    Message 1 of 56 , Sep 1, 2009
        I hope the obits continue. They are easy to delete, and then they are still on my computer where I can search for a name. I have run across some very interesting info on them.
      Claudie Swiney
      Abschneider/Pavlicek/Zaruba
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 6, 2015

        Hi Ya’ll,

        Right now I am sewing a quilt top to be hand-quilted for our church feast in August.  Thus, I am busy sewing, ironing, & pinning material and not doing research.

        So next week I will only be posting current obits.  Other Czech obits from ya’ll are greatly welcomed & appreciated.

        Rosemary