re: Obit postings

  • hankn34
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I too like the obits. However, would it be possible that they could be posted in a separate file or database and leave the primary Message board for family inquiries, translation requests,reunions, festivals, recipes, when Czech groups from our ancestral land are visiting and where, chapter meeting notifications, and general dialogue between members, etc. Rosemary is doing us a great favor by her hard work and dedication to which we all owe her many many thanks.

      Hank Naizer