Re: [TexasCzechs] obits

  • MistRaven@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 1, 2009
      In a message dated 9/1/2009 12:47:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, charleskretzschmar@... writes:
      please keep entering the obits.  even the old ones.  i find some i need.  obits help discover siblings, marriages, etc.  thank you for all your work.  i appreciate it.
      angelina genzer kretzschmar

      I agree absolutely!  I simply delete the ones I don't care about (that is what the delete key is for, after all) and rejoice when I find one I need!

      Blessings,
      ~Stachia
      Dancak/Danchak, Dusek/Dushek, Janak/Janku
      Help us to be ever faithful gardeners of the spirit, who know that without darkness nothing comes to birth, and without light nothing flowers. May Sarton
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 12, 2013

        Hi Ya’ll,

        My husband and I and one of his cousins are hosting the Josef and Mariana Sykora Baca Reunion on Sunday.  As usual, in spite of planning, I am working on projects that need to be completed by Saturday night.

        So, I will get back to obits next week.

        Rosemary