Re: [TexasCzechs] Obituaries. Remove Oneself.

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2009
      What an awesome idea!!  I love the obits and the history they provide, but the marriage and birth announcements would be interesting also!

      joejanecka@... wrote:

      Personally, I'd rather see marriage and birth announcements.

      Joe

      Date: 8/31/2009 7:02:20 PM

      I appreciate all the obits.  Most of them do not apply to my family tree but I always look and some have been very helpful.

      Thanks to those of you who do this research and share with the rest of us.
      Lydia

      From: kpodz@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:26:54 -0500

      Could only current obits be posted to the group, others to archive, unless a request for a specific one? Thanks

    • texasczech2000
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 10, 2009
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Regina Janak <capmoment@...>

        I love reading all the emails, but find that going to Juno is always last on my list of things to do. Could you start emailing me at this email address: texasczech2000@... ? I sure would appreciate it.
        Kay
      • Cindy Neal
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 10, 2009
          You will need to go to Yahoo, sign in, and change your email address associated with your yahoo id.

          Cindy