Duseks

  • d1jezek
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2009
      I've just spend a couple of hours looking for something i could have sworn i had saved either as a file on my computer or as a link in my favorites. i think someone here posted a tree demonstrating that most, if not all Texas Duseks are related. i also remember a thread that mentioned two main Dusek lines, from immigrant ancestors named Vincenc and Peregrin. i'm trying to connect two of my Dusek families.