Kay Obits

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
      No Kay, you can keep sending them if you like. I have a folder I put them in and work on them as time permits.  Don't worry I can handle them.  With the obits being in a folder I know I will not lose them. Being late and not being tired.  I came back from Huntsville at 1am.  I am working on the obits now.  It gives me time to key down believe it or not.  I have half of your obits already done.  I will be uploading them onto the web page tomorrow.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2001
        Steve -