Re: [TexasCzechs] Stuff at bottom of your mail

  • Cindy Bolinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
      Lois, my husband also uses Netscape at home, and I think this is a setting in your signature.  You will do edit, preferences, email and one if the items asks if you want to attach a signature file.  It needs to be unchecked.  If I were sitting at home I could be more helpful, but try looking at your preferences.

      Cindy