speaking of smoking

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Did any of you boys smoke corn cob pipes or grapevine pipes? My brothers spent many
      an hour creating them. I remember Sister Bibiana (Fayetteville HS) dragging my bro by
      the ear to the cafeteria (she was about 4 foot 5 and bro was already 6 foot 3 then) where
      the mom worked to confront her. I sometimes wonder why the sainted mother didn't just
      get in her car one day and keep driving. It must be true love.............lois

      "John L. Mikeska" wrote:

      Lois,

      You are using Netscape as your browser and mail program.  Lot of
      people do and a good program.

      You just keep playing with Netscape - we boys play with Internet Explorer
      and sneak around back of the barn to taste the Jiterniche stuff ya'll keep
      talking about!!   Might smoke a little corn silk and cedar bark too, if
      Momma
      and Papa ain't looking!

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      jlmikeska@...
      Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett, Trimble,
      Holcomb(e)

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorm, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser. Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/