Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Kay Appleby: obits

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      It does look great but I am over discussing that now since you mentioned railroad. Now, either you or maybe someone else on the list can help me with a railroad question. I have a great grandfather who worked for the railroad. He is not in Social Security information since he had a Railroad pension or something like that. Do you or anyone else know how in the world you go about getting information from the railroad about his pension or would I contact the railroad commission. This is Gene's (the hubby) great grandfather and I would love to get an application or something to continue looking for his parents.
      Any hints..........lois
      Again, the web page looks great and if you are a good little boy I will have a surprise for
      you in the next few days. If I send you a microsoft works file that I will convert to HTML will you be able to open it like Rick can?...........lois

      alvarez@... wrote:

      Of course feeding and sheltering my family, except when I am mad at
      them, but that only last a little while.(smile)

      I will admit sometimes I find work gets in the way of my fun. With
      my job at the railroad we do not have to work if we don't want to.
      And it is very tempting sometimes to not work so I can play. But the
      flaw in this thinking is if I don't work, I don't get paid.  Then I
      would have to answer to the wife.  As any guy knows, we would rather
      face hell itself then an angry wife.

      I sent Richard G. a web page which I re-designed and wanted to know
      how it looked in netscape.  He told me he had forwarded it to you
      since you use netscape. Maybe there was a misunderstanding between us.
      But since you ask.  If you would be so kind as to go to my webpage
      and look not in the Texasczech obits. But in the other obit section
      and see if the columns line up in netscape and let me know if
      anything else looks out of whack. The dumb coding conflict between
      the two is driving me nuts. The page in "IE" looks great. But because
      I am not using netscape I don't know how it looks with that browser.

      I am at work so I can't add my link. I hope you still have it.

      God Bless
      Steve

      --- In texasczechs@y..., Lois Petter Pereira <epereira@s...> wrote:
      > What's more important feeding and sheltering your family or
      reaching our
      > obit goal?
      >
      > This is a test reply to see if my attachment problem is clear. Can
      > someone let me know if this reply came across without an attachment
      > please................lois
      >
      > Steve Alvarez wrote:

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorm, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser. Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/