Steve

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Steve Rick sent me a copy of the webpage and it came across nicely. There are no lines
      separating the entries but it is formatted with nice spaces so it looks good.....lois

      Steve Alvarez wrote:

      Kay  Thanks for sending them.  Even without the date or newspapers name, they will still provide clues for someone someday.  Besides, my goal for the obit section is 1,000 obits  for our e-group and each one you can send will help us reach that goal.  I'll post them tomorrow as I have to leave for work in a few minutes.
      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez Alvarez@...
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorm, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejewski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser. Home Page: http://ourczech.homestead.com/

    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        You won't catch me to use that peach switch.  HA!

        Ok on the Roll call  :
        List my surnames I am researching like this:
        Melnar, Rokyta, Coufal, Machac, Valchar, Pustejovsky, Mikulencak, Barton,
        Sugarek, Krizak, Dusek, Janus, Janous, Vojtek, Kovarek,
        Marek, Balusek, Pecena, Trlica, Michna, Michalik, Kotrla, Dunn, Peeples,
        Smith, Baker, Tucker, Maynard, Roberts, Hancock, Bundrant, Welty, Vinson,
        Starritt, Avent, Porch, Hollcomb, Hays, Blakey

        I did not put in alpha order. To early in morning for me to think of that.
        oh i know you mention encoding also check for the words run together.

        Other wise looks good.

        I got my Zaruba info from mr Zaruba of hallettsville. You referred me to him.

        ok later guys.

        Darlene Baker

        Researching:
        mine:
        Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
        Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek,
        Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

        His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock,
        Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

        My Page:
        http://txhsh.homestead.com/home.html
        http://czechfamilyties.homestead.com/familyties.html