  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      Dear Folks,

      I am so sorry if you all received multiple copies of a couple of my e-mail messages. I took my kids to the video store, quite a trip down here, and when we returned I found my inbox full of duplicates.  I have no idea how this happened!

      I am struggling with system problems using Outlook Express and Hotmail.  I am now able to send photos and do a lot of neat stuff; however, I am also having a lot of problems.

      Susan Rektorik Henley