Re: [TexasCzechs] Stuff at bottom of your mail

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
      Lois,

      You are using Netscape as your browser and mail program. Lot of
      people do and a good program.

      You just keep playing with Netscape - we boys play with Internet Explorer
      and sneak around back of the barn to taste the Jiterniche stuff ya'll keep
      talking about!! Might smoke a little corn silk and cedar bark too, if
      Momma
      and Papa ain't looking!

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      jlmikeska@...
      Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett, Trimble,
      Holcomb(e)
    • Cindy Bolinger
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
        Lois, my husband also uses Netscape at home, and I think this is a setting in your signature.  You will do edit, preferences, email and one if the items asks if you want to attach a signature file.  It needs to be unchecked.  If I were sitting at home I could be more helpful, but try looking at your preferences.

        Cindy