Re: [TexasCzechs] Lois: Playing

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Which web page are you talking about? The indexes of Mistek and 1910 Census? if so they look great and if you were involved too......thanks a lot......lois
      going back to work will be a trip. With Double U as president there is a chance of a buyout now. There have been announced layoffs at several corps so my fingers are crossed................lois

      Steve Alvarez wrote:

       Hi Lois Boy, what are you going to do when you have to go to back to work. You will not be able to play on your computer from morning until night.  How did the web page look that Richard G. sent you.  I am mainly interested in if the name columns maintained their shape in netscape.  Though if anything looks out of order let me know.  God Bless
      Steve Alvarez Alvarez@...
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek