Re: [TexasCzechs] Baca Lookup - Gadaysek

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      No, no, no. I don't know why it is doing that. Sir John and Rick Garza tried their best to
      help me fix it but to no avail. If you see attachments from me just ignore them. Until Jr gets his own computer and I get all his crap off mine I think it will continue to do this. Sorry, so just ignore my attachments because I am not sending any. Isn't this a pain?  lois

      "Twyla G. Hare" wrote:

      Lois,You sent me an email that had 3 .gif attachments.  I opened them and they were pictures of the little "yahoo" ad that is at the bottom of your email.  Were these suppose to be something else?Twyla

      Lois Petter Pereira
      Researching Ahlhorn, Bokemeyer, Brdusik, Bruntrig, Cordes, Filges, Francis, Garney, Gebauer, Hadac, Hadash, Halla, Hauser, Hoelschel, Kaskie, Maciejeski, Manak, Nauger, Ollre, Orsag, Orsak, Otjen, Papiz, Pavlik, Pereira, Petter, Polasek, Pratka, Psencik, Rada, Rohan, Sablatura, Schaub, Schroeder, Slovack, Susil, Tiemann, Urban, Weiser.

    • Twyla G. Hare
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        I understand crap on computers.  I'm trying to get my neighbor to come over an "uninstall" Windows 2000 off my old computer so I can get it working again an the kids can have "their" computer and get their crap i.e., games and other downloaded stuff that messes up computers, off mine.
        Twyla