Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Beer

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2001
      Here is a comment on Texas Pride beer-- my dad drank it all!!!!  That is why
      there  is no more out there!!!

      darlene

      In a message dated 01/31/2001 10:36:59 PM Central Standard Time,
      tgh7433@... writes:

      yeah.  But no one commented on TEXAS PRIDE!!!
      Twyla

    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2001
        From: "Wendy and Greg" <wengreg@...>
        Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:27:36 -0600

        >I remember Grandma used to have Pearl in her fridge. Personally I'm a
        >Shiner Bock fan.
        >
        >Wendy and Greg Wittenbrook
        >wengreg@...

        Julie

        --
        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala, Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek